- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support to internal marketing team and client
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support of medium to high complexity
- Manage Incidents and service requests from the ticketing system, emails, calls and chats
- Maintain PCs and perform end user system installs, break/fix and/or removals in compliance with asset management and data security policies
- Follow standard operating procedures; accurately log and update all work tickets using the ticketing system
- Troubleshoot problems and provide timely resolutions within SLA
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention
- Perform root cause analysis for identified problems
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issue from start through resolution
- Set clear and reasonable expectations with clients as to resolution and timeframe, keeping users informed of progress
- Share resolutions with extended team and document in information knowledge base; Provide training to team members as needed
- Develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to IT or web support
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, systems and other equipment
- Improve understanding of web operations, applications, systems and business related processes and procedures
- Provide support for tech or web projects
Ideally You Will Have
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Experience in Digital Marketing tools such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics and others will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Project Management or CRM tools will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous, organized and efficient.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Experience a great working atmosphere in your working environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Frequent training provided