- Strategise, plan and execute the digital marketing strategy for three or more client marketing portfolios.
- Analyse sales funnels and customer intent, measure the effectiveness of marketing programmes and strategies and report on marketing KPIs including, but not limited to, ROAS, leads, conversion rates, customer retention, etc.
- Identify the business challenges of client and create the marketing strategy and action plan.
- Measure, analyse and report to executive leadership on digital marketing and campaign performance against predetermine KPIs and ROI.
- Comprehensive competitive research, analysis, planning, and executing a new ad campaign
- Effective optimisations and rapid testing in order to scale up as per client's business goal and objective.
- Strategising marketing growth plans for the clients together with teams.
- Ad creatives development and suggestion.
- Working around with UTMs, Facebook Pixels, Google Analytics, etc.
- You will be responsible and accountable for the marketing objectives for the brands you manage.
- Advisory and mentor role to Junior Digital Marketers or Media Buyers who may need professional guidance on structuring media buy campaign or marketing funnels.
Ideally You Will Have
- At least three years' working experience in marketing and/or digital marketing.
- Experience in e-commerce digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in analysing data in Google Ads, Facebook (Meta) Ads Manager as well as Google Analytics and translate the insights into a conversion rate optimisation action plan.
- Strategic thinking and effective analytical skills to evaluate internal and external trends or issues and create appropriate solution.
- Clear understanding of sales funnel, customer journey and experience.
- Fluent in English (Proficiency in Chinese & Malay language are an added bonus).
- Organised and can meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision with follow-up mentality.
- Organisational and multitasking ability.
- Working in teams effectively whilst having the maturity to work independently.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Work with people who are genuine in making an impact to other businesses, while creating a healthy working environment.
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Experience a great working atmosphere in your working environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.