- Key personnel for Social Media accounts.
- Plan, guide and mentor Social Media marketing campaigns, ideas, and funnels.
- Build and implement strategies to increase social presence for existing and new social accounts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm and ideate new creative growth strategies based on past learnings, and research on case studies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Ideally You Will Have
- At least 1 year experience in Digital Marketing/Social Media roles
- Experience in Meta platforms is a must
- Experience in TikTok, Twitter, LinkenIn and other Social Media platforms are an added advantage
- Experience in Social Listening and Reporting tools will be an added advantage.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Work with people who are genuine in making an impact to other businesses, while creating a healthy working environment.
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Experience a great working atmosphere in your working environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.