We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations for website architecture, content, internal linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and online visibility
- Working with the client’s website developer to implement analytics code, metadata, tracking pixels, and work out tracking and other technical issues
- Ongoing SEO efforts, including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page optimizations (including keyword insertion, metadata, etc.) landing page optimization, and conversion optimization
- Collaborating with clients and agency partners to create, implement, QA, measure, and iterate ongoing SEO strategies
- Analyzing and interpreting campaign performance data and reports
- Understanding of how to maximize crawl budget, remedy site performance issues, and implement/troubleshoot structured data using a variety of tools and technology
- Uncovering, understanding, and achieving client goals and business objectives through campaign customization
- Recommending and executing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Assisting in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Ensuring that all client deliverables include actionable insights and analysis of past results, performance trends, relevant industry best practices, recommendations, and next steps
- Keeping pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Working with a group of Junior and Senior Digital Marketers, of which relating to SEO matters, would rely on your expertise
Ideally You Will Have
- 2-5 years of SEO execution experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and the ability to work in teams
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
- Creative and thoughtful experience in presentation build-outs is a plus
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
What Can You Expect From Us
- Learn and work with some of the best online marketers in this industry.
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Experience a great working atmosphere in your working environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.
- Frequent training provided