- Plan, managed and monitor client’s digital campaigns and accounts in terms of:
- Strategizing the marketing of the product/service/brand.
- Strategizing and creating contents - visual / video and copywriting.
- Strategizing media buy and budget allocation.
- Strategizing audience targeting.
- Optimizing campaign on regular basis.
- Generate monthly reporting along with suggested future actions.
- Managing communication, deliverables and timelines with client accounts.
- Working effectively in team setting.
- Providing guidance or training for less experienced team members.
- Occasionally undertake innovative projects that will enhance the exposure and growth of the Digital Marketing department.
Ideally You Will Have
- 1-3 years working experience in a similar industry or working field for a Senior position.
- Preferably able to converse in, English, Malay and Mandarin (Optional)
- Excellent project management skills, passion about digital marketing, enjoy learning and executing digital strategy.
- Versatile and flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to apply marketing insights and ideas to partners objectives.
- A great attitude, a willingness to learn and master new skills and commitment to excellence.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Learn and work with some of the best online marketers in this industry.
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Experience a great working atmosphere in your working environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.
- Frequent training provided